The Purpose Behind the Studies

The topic of metaphysics in and of itself is an academic rarity in the modern world. However, there are some areas within metaphysics that are rarely explored as well. One of these areas is a personal favorite of mine. I've been devoted to angelology, also known as the study of angels, since I was a child. One small sliver of the pie really fascinated me more than anything I could have ever imagined; the study of the Nephilim.


The Nephilim were an ancient race of hybrids that were supposedly tall in stature as well as cannibalistic. However, while some texts state that the Nephilim were cannibals others state that they were simply large and their diet was very similar to the diet of the average human, only that they ate much more than the average human ever could.

There are several theories on what the Nephilim really were. I happen to be one of the few modern meta-physicists that believes they were a hybrid race; the result of a human-angel coupling. For who else, could the sons of God really be? How could mere human beings create a race of giants? Is it so hard to believe that angels can fall into the very temptation that humans can? After all, no one but the Divine is truly perfect.

For brevity's sake I am going to end my argument there. My reasons for studying these subjects are slightly self-indulgent. In a way I feel led, as though this is one of my callings and it is also something that I am very passionate about. Enjoy reading my journey through the study of metaphysics.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog is about areas of metaphysics that are rarely explored. These areas include the study of the nephilim, angelology, demonology, and more.